At Brewbaker Motors, the health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority.
We continue to closely follow the situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are monitoring the recommendations from the CDC, and are regularly reminding all employees of the proper hygiene practices to help prevent the spread of the virus, including thoroughly washing hands with soap and warm water throughout the day, avoiding shaking hands, and maintaining social distance. In addition, we are:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all work stations after customer interaction.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all customer lounges and restrooms.
- Wiping steering wheels, shifters, door handles and other touch points on vehicles, including retail vehicles, loaner cars, and vehicles in our service department.
- Providing hand sanitizer, disinfectant sprays and wipes throughout our dealerships. We encourage guests and staff to use these frequently.
- Requiring any employee who does not feel well to stay home.
- Encouraging all employees to consult the CDC website to stay informed of all developments.
- Offering pick up and drop off for all your vehicle needs. From service appointments, to purchasing a new or used vehicle. We want to help!
All sales, service and parts operations at all Brewbaker locations are open and ready to serve you. We also can support you remotely and
online. For example, our sales staff can assist with virtual vehicle walk-arounds and can deliver a vehicle to you for a test drive. You can
value your trade on our website, and online chat also is available to answer your questions. In addition, if you need service or parts and
are unable to get to us, we will be happy to come to you.
On behalf of Brewbaker Motors, we wish you and your family good health.
President Brewbaker Motors